Duke students, faculty, and staff can build a portfolio for free with PebblePad. PebblePad allows you to create beautiful, shareable portfolios for courses, degrees, and careers.
Create a portfolio to:
- Showcase your accomplishments and talents for job searches or graduate school applications
- Create a media-rich presentation on a research project
- Exhibit art and creative work
- Record and share a study abroad experience
- Demonstrate and track professional achievements for promotion and performance reviews
- Easily reuse portfolio elements to present information for different audiences and situations.
- You have full control over how your resources look, behave, and how they are shared and collaborated on.
- Design tools make it easy to present your learning and work in an attractive, shareable format.
- Alumni accounts give you access to PebblePad even after you leave the university. You can update and reuse your materials in your career and further studies.
- Design personal and project-based websites.
- Get comments and feedback from instructors, advisors, colleagues, and mentors.
- PebblePad works on any device, desktop or mobile, and even supports offline working.